Friday 27 June 2014

Nopale Cactus Juice

As seen on TV Nopalea, is a juice concentrate from the fruit of the Nopal cactus. Our cactus juice is for pain management & pain relief. Nopalea is the flagship product at TriVita.

TriVita has been in business for over 12 years now and all TriVita vitamins and supplements have a 60 day money back guarantee.

Watch this TriVita YouTube video about the Nopal pear juice from the Sonoran desert, the most extreme desert in the world.



Use Nopalea for all types of pain management and pain relief. Right after Halloween 2009, I started having jaw pain that went on for one month. I should have went to the Doctor, but didn't, you know how stubborn guys can be about visiting the Doctor.

Always see you Doctor or Physician if you are having health related issues, don't be hesitant like I was.

Anyways, the right side of my jaw was swollen and was causing me a lot of pain, I could feel the inflammation inside of my mouth with my finger. This went on for about one month and it was becoming very difficult to open my mouth to simply eat a sandwich for lunch.

I get two bottles of Nopalea every month but save it for my daughter as she has cystic fibrosis, it seems to help her.

Remembering I had Nopalea, I decided to drink it and used about 3-6 ounces twice a day, and in three days my jaw pain dissappeared completely. The inflammation on the inside of my mouth was gone and so was my jaw pain.

The Bioflavonoids in Nopalea are super nutrients from the fruit of the Nopal cactus. These Bioflavonoids are very rare, and are found high concentration in the fruit of the Nopal cactus.

The Nopal cactus Bioflavonoids have been proven through hundreds of scientific studies to help with inflammation. My jaw pain absolutely went away and I know it was because of this amazing juice concentrate.

What type of pain are you suffering from?
If you have jaw pain, shoulder pain, lower back pain or other types of back pain, use this amazing cactus juice concentrate.

If you have shoulder pain, neck pain, hip or joint pain order Nopalea. Maybe you have swollen ankles or ankle pain, maybe you have knee pain, lower back pain or chronic pain.

Quit suffering from unnecessary pain, our nopal pear juice is your solution. Nopalea worked for me and it will work for you also. Remember, all TriVita products have a 60 day money back guarantee.

I have been an Independent TriVita affiliate member for close to four years now and have never had one refund request for any TriVita products! That's amazing! TriVita has top of the line health and wellness products all backed by an outstanding guarantee.

If you have skin problems or need a detox diet, get our flagship product now.

No comments:

Post a Comment